KidsMatter Student Job Fair
If your business is looking for part time high school or college age employees, register now to participate in the Student Job Fair on Tuesday, March 21, 2017 in the Residence Hall/Recreation Center on the North Central College campus in Naperville.
Why should your business participate?
It is an EASY and CONVENIENT way to recruit employees!
• KidsMatter handles all of the advertising and coordination of this event. All you have to do is register and show up at North Central College’s Residence Hall/Recreation Center on March 21 by 4:00 PM to set up your table with company signage, job applications, company literature, business cards, etc.
• Your hiring manager can speak with dozens of prospective employees in a short amount of time about the positions your company wants to staff and why students would want to work for you!
• It is a great opportunity to directly connect with the community to promote your business!
It is WELL ATTENDED!
• Last year approximately 1550 young people attended the Fair!
• KidsMatter advertises this event throughout DuPage County and much of Will County, contacting all public and private high schools and approximately 12 local colleges.
It is supported by the Naperville Area Chamber of Commerce!
“Thanks to groups like KidsMatter, Naperville is helping to raise the bar on the standard for what a community needs to do to ensure responsible job growth for the next generation. Last year alone over 1,550 young people participated in the KidsMatter Job Fair and received first hand access to 70+ companies. This valuable interaction could not be more timely as our economy continues to recover from the recent recession. The Naperville Area Chamber of Commerce supports the work KidsMatter does and encourages its members to become active in the 2017 Job Fair.”
Nicki Anderson, President and CEO
Naperville Area Chamber of Commerce